SAB hosts ‘Sex and the Law,’ free pizza and more during March

Madelyn Kidd, Copy Editor

Every Wednesday at 11 a.m. Lake Land College’s Student Activity Board, SAB, hosts different events free for Lake Land College students. SAB works to provide an organized and fun event for every Wednesday during the fall and spring semester.
On March 4, C.L. Lindsey will present “Sex and the Law” at the stairs in Laker Point. C.L. Lindsey is an attorney on Higher Education Law, and he wrote the book, “The College Student’s Guide to the Law.” In the past six years, he has made over 800 appearances at colleges in the U.S. due to his ability to explain the law in an understandable and humorous way.
On March 18, SAB will have an advising information event where you learn who your adviser is and how to get in contact with them, so you can register for the summer or fall semester. You will also get free pizza at Laker Point for participating in this event. The Student Government Association will also be involved during this event due to the Sophomore delegates election. Read more about this event and the voting process on p. 2.
SAB also hosts one SAB event at the Kluthe Center in Effingham every month. This month’s Kluthe SAB event is on March 24 where SAB will provide free pizza starting at 10 a.m.
On March 25, SAB will provide board games and free cookies from Subway at Laker Point.