Summer Campus Services

Back to Article
Back to Article

Summer Campus Services

Abigail Buenker, Managing Editor

The Dental Hygiene clinic offers dental cleanings, x-ray films, and nutritional counseling on campus! Students and non-students may schedule an appointment on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1p.m.-5 p.m.and Wednesdays from 12 p.m.- 4 p.m. Call 217-234-5249 Monday through Thursday between 1:00 p.m. -4:00 p.m. to schedule an appointment!

The Cosmetology and Esthetics/Skin Care clinics will be open this summer for all of your beauty needs. Both clinics offer a wide variety of services: haircuts, perms, manicures, pedicures waxings, make-up application and basic facials. To schedule an appointment with Cosmetology, call 217-234-5300 for an appointment on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.

Lake Land College campus printing service is located in its own building south of campus. The printing services offered include business cards printed on 130-pound cover stock, banners, posters, coroplast printing (typically used for lawn signs), and even some metal sign printing. Prices for services carrying greatly depending on the stipulations of the order. Call 217-234-5264 for more details.

Located near Alumni Park, the Lake Land Bookstore provides students with textbook rental services and offers official Laker apparel and accessories for purchase. The Bookstore is located on the south end of the northwest parking lot of the main campus. Their summer hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. and will be extended in late August to accommodate textbook pickup. For additional information, call 217-234-5420.

While in the bookstore, students may also receive their student ID cards and employ the services of the Tech Team. The Tech Team gives free estimates for services including tune-ups, malware/virus removal, flash drive and hard drive recovery, hardware upgrades and replacements, and mobile device screen repair. Estimates are free. All work is done by students within the IT or computer repair programs. Call 217-234-5483 for more information.

About the Writer
Abigail Buenker, Managing Editor

Abigail is currently the Managing Editor of The Navigator News. In years past, she worked on staff as the Copy Editor and Business Manager. In her current...

Summer Campus Services