Nursing is a work of heart

Madolyn Hackler, Business Manager

Nursing is one of the most versatile and stable career choices in today’s society. Nursing is one job that will never run out of positions to fill. One up and coming career, not only is there thousands of positions in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and many more settings for nurses, but it is a stable job that branches out into hundreds of different opportunities. Any individual that may be confused about what career choice they would like to go into should consider nursing. The medical field is one of the most rewarding jobs, helping others through some of the happiest, saddest, and craziest times of their lives. Another thing to notice about nurses is that most of the work is done by them. During a checkup or any other kind of appointment, the nurses check you in, do all of the prepping and aftercare. Also, there are so many directions that a nurse can go depending on what degree you obtain: labor and delivery, nurse practitioner, certified midwife, school nurse, clinical nursing, just to name a few. Jobs such as these will always be needed in the community. These are just a few of the reasons why nursing is a great career field to pursue.

About the Writer
Madolyn Hackler, Business Manager

Madolyn Hackler is the Business and Advertising Manager for the Navigator News. She is a freshman in college at Lake Land this year and plans to be involved...

Nursing is a work of heart