N.S.L.S. inducts Lake Land students

Members+of+the+newly+inducted+N.S.L.S.+pose+after+induction+on+April+18th%2C+2018.+
Members of the newly inducted N.S.L.S. pose after induction on April 18th, 2018.

Ethan Neal

Ethan Neal

Ethan Neal, Reporter

On April 18, 61 of the 80 members of the N.S.L.S. (National Society of Leadership and Success) were present to be officially inducted as students of the society in the Luther Student Center.

Special guest from New Jersey and Representative of the National Office of the N.S.L.S. Amanda Pagan spoke on stage, commenting in support of the first induction at Lake Land.

Valerie Lynch, Director of Student Life and spokesperson of Lake Land’s N.S.L.S., began with opening remarks about the chapter. Lynch also spoke upon the beyond charge and concluded the ceremony with the closing remarks.

Parents and friends of the students were also in attendance to rally behind the leadership opportunities presented to the students.

The 61 students in attendence await to be inducted.

About the Writer
Ethan Neal, Reporter
Ethan is one of two reporters on the 2017-2018 Navigator News staff. In May of 2018, Ethan will graduate, earning an associate’s degree in Speech Communications. When he’s not writing or on campus, Ethan listens to Off The Wall religiously, pets dogs, lives in adidas originals apparel, and eats 짜장면 in large quantities. After his time...

N.S.L.S. inducts Lake Land students