Graduating Lakers Respond: What are you doing after LLC? What are you going to miss about LLC?

“I’m transferring as an undergraduate to SIUC to earn my bachelor’s in radio-television. I’m going to say that I’ll miss friends and student life — we’re like a giant family.” – Nick Esslinger

“I’m going to EIU in the fall. I’ll be working on my bachelor’s degree in political science. I’ll miss the student life and some of my instructors.” – Brock Hammond

“I’ll be transferring to EIU, majoring in mass communications and minoring in theater. I’m gonna miss all the friends I’ve made that I won’t be able to graduate with.” –  Elijah Snyder

“I’m transferring to Indiana State. I’ll miss tuition costs, the small classes, the good learning environment, and the nice campus.” – Matthew Kiesler

“I’m going to Indiana State. I’ll miss the small class sizes.” – Ethan Walk

“I’m going to Eastern, studying math education and oing cheerleading. I’ll miss the SAB events and the free printing.” – Erin Friese

“I’m going to EIU for business administration. I’ll miss that all of the buildings are close together.” – Belle Washburn

“I don’t know. In some years, I’m going to a sign language interpreter school. I will miss student life. I love being able to come in here and being able to talk about whatever I want.” –  Carrie Ann

“I’m transferring to Eastern. I’ll mostly miss my friends.” – Kassandra Baker

“I’m moving to Boston where I’m attending Boston University. I’ll miss the people, especially the professors who took the time to know me.” – Eunice Nzuka

About the Photographer
Ethan Neal, Reporter
Ethan is one of two reporters on the 2017-2018 Navigator News staff. In May of 2018, Ethan will graduate, earning an associate’s degree in Speech Communications. When he’s not writing or on campus, Ethan listens to Off The Wall religiously, pets dogs, lives in adidas originals apparel, and eats 짜장면 in large quantities. After his time...